Saturday, October 13, 2012

Wicked Animated Musical Please come!

"So if care to find me. Look through the western sky!"

My first animation on Elphaba. *patted myself*
I tried my best make the broom fly. ahahahah lol jk. =)
I have been dreaming to watch a Wicked Animated Musical Film ever since I've read the book and watched the musical. Please, movie production companies out there (20th Century Fox, Warner Bros., Lionsgate, Universal, Paramount, Disney) please please please!---do a wicked animated musical film. I will assume that many people will be watching due to many awards rewarded to the musical and the positive reviews on both the musical and the book. Now please, do one for the Wicked fans out there, and for yourselves. You'll be investing in an enclosed cave full of diamonds.

I have made this animation in tribute for the Musical Wicked. Sorry if it's not the quality you want. (I'm not yet fully skilled in drawing.) Anyways, I hope you like it and join me (and the others who want the same thing) to spread out to others that this world needs a Wicked Film! =D Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment